Modernized the office’s website (PAPA) and added many new features including “File The Day You Close” online homestead exemption and portability filing.
Maximized efficiency and decreased costs by:
- Reducing staff count by 8%.
- Cutting the time between a real estate closing and the updating of property information on the office’s website from four to six weeks to one to three weeks.
- Implementing new technology to streamline and reduce appraiser visits to properties.
- Converting to a more modern software that allows faster updates to the county base map.
- Digitizing several processes to significantly reduce the use of paper.
Held over 100 community events each year, enabling taxpayers to file for homestead exemptions closer to where they live.
Implemented a 3-D structure project in collaboration with the City of West Palm Beach, which increases the accuracy of condominium valuations.
Moved computer hardware to a Category 5-reinforced building and updated security and disaster recovery plans, equipment and software.